Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Memoirs


Well, who doesn’t like to talk about one’s own life and I have no hesitations in admitting that I am one of them too. The only difference being I prefer writing to talking. So, here it is, My Life in a Synopsis or a short memoir till date.

To start with, I was born approximately three decades ago. I know I know, girls don’t tell their age. Where am I telling? You can guess it. J I basically belong to Uttar Pradesh and most of childhood was spent at its various towns & cities, the major part in the City of Nawabs ‘Lucknow’.  I was born in a Srivastava family and hence my surname. My father Mr. Rajesh Kumar Srivastava is a retired bank employee and my sweet mother Mrs. Rekha Rani is a home maker. I have a younger sister Pragati Srivastava who is also working.

Most of my education has been in Lucknow in Chiranjeev Bharati School and all the time spent there has built the foundation of my further life. I finished my graduation from CMS Girls Degree College, Lucknow in B.Sc (PCM). Afterwards, I came to Bangalore for my further education which was MBA from Alliance Business Academy. I did my specialization in finance.

As for my work life, I possess over seven years of work experience till now in various domains & industries & all of it has been in Bangalore. Initial 5 years were dedicated to aviation industry where I started as financial executive and later worked as Flight Analyst for Air Deccan and Kingfisher Airlines.  After that, I joined a retail real estate consultancy. Currently, I am in Hyderabad working for another real estate company.

I am married to a handsome & loving bengali guy whom I met during my MBA days. My second family (in-laws) are in Jharkhand. So, this way, I have quite an experience of so many cultures of India. I believe I have been lucky in this. Not many people at my time were getting the opportunity to study, work/marry outside their place/caste and I am thankful to my parents who believed in me and respected my choices.


Waise to I have many hobbies but one of my favourite one, as you all would have known till now, is writing. Another one is reading. I love reading all kinds of books except horror. Reading gives me a lot of reprieve from all the hustle-bustle of the world. Other than these, I like watching TV especially comedy shows and most-of-all I like spending time with my family.

This was my short self-story. It really brings solace when you write down what you feel in black-and-white & what more than writing about your own life. Whenever, I want I can come back to it and what more, can keep updating!!!
 
 
 
Earn upto Rs. 9,000 pm checking Emails. Join now!

No comments:

Post a Comment